MV Chandramathi "Overview of Appointment of Judges" in G Manoher Rao, Constitutional Development Through Judicial Process (2006) 228.
Separation of Powers : Doctrine and Practice, pp. 456 - 465, Prof G ManoharRao, Dr.G.B.Reddy, V.GeetaRao (ed) Judiciary in India Constitutional Perspectives, Asia Law House, Hyderabad, ISBN 978-93-80087-14-6, 2009.
M.V. Chandramathi “Consumer Protection Councils—Success or Failure in Prof. Y.F. Jaya Kumar Consumer Law—Redressal Mechanism, Asia Law House, Hyderabad, ISBN: 978-93-86730-07-7, 1st Edition 2018.
M.V.Chandramathi Asst Professor at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad “Uniform Civil Code—A means to achieve Gender Equity in Uniform Civil Code—Issues and Challenges on March, 2017 , Asia Law House, Hyderabad
- MV Chandramathi, “Anti-Dumping Laws and Indian Economic Policy”, Indian Journal of Socio Legal Studies .ISSN 2320–8562.Vol-4(1) Jan-June 2015.
- MV Chandramathi, “Terrorism, Extradition and international cooperation through a looking glass” International Journal of political Science, Law and International Relations, ISSN (ONLINE): 2278-8840; ISSN (PRINT): 2278-8832; VOL –5 (3), August 2015.
- M. V. Chandramathi & B. Shreyas Gupta, “Threat on the Internet-New Arena of Challenges”, International Journal of Humanities, Arts, Medicine and Sciences; Vol. 3(11), Nov. 2015 ISSN (Print): 2348-0521; ISSN (Online): 2454-4728;
- M V Chandramathi, “Sovereignty – A modern approach to regressive concept”, International Journal of Political Science, Law & International Relations (IJPSLIR); 6*(1) February 2016 ISSN (ONLINE) 2278-8840; ISSN (Print) 2278-8832.I also received the ‘Best Paper Award’ for this paper.
- “Economic Foundations Of International Trade In The Context Of WTO” By M.V. Chandramathi Published in International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Research (IJECR) ISSN(P): 2250-0006; ISSN(E): 2319-4472 Vol. 6, Issue 3, Jun 2016, 35-44 Impact Factor(Jcc) (2015): 4.5976; Index Copernicus Value (ICV) - (2016): 6.1; Vol - 6, Issue - 3; Edition: Jun 2016 "
- “Cyber Security And Online Shopping Perceptive Security Of Flexible And Cashless Transactions”, by M.V. Chandramathi, Assistant Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, India & B. Shreyas Gupta, Gitam Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India had been reviewed by the board and published in International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology Research (IJCSEITR) ISSN (ONLINE): 2249-7943; ISSN (PRINT): 2249-6831; Impact Factor(Jcc) (2016): 7.1293; Index Copernicus Value (Icv) - (2016): 6.1; Naas Rating: 3.63; Vol - 6, Issue - 4; Edition: Aug 2016 "---Received Best Paper Award
- “Challenges And Barriers Faced By Women In Accessing Justice Against Obstetric Violence”, by Chandramathi Majety, Assistant Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad & Sravani Bejugam, Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Marredpally Branch, Secunderabad, Telangana, India published as a review article in International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology 2016 Sept;5(9):2899-2903 www.ijrcog.org pISSN 2320-1770 eISSN 2320-1789. Index Copernicus Value ICV 2014: 88.60.
- “Freedom of Speech and Expression—A Practical Constraints and Curtailment” by M.V.Chandramathi, Assistant Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad published in Indian Journal of Socio Legal Studies. An International Bi-annual Refereed Research Journal-- ISSN 2320–8562. Vol.-V. Issue-II. July-Dec. 2016
- “Legal Context for Open Innovations—Current Understanding” by M.V.Chandramathi, Assistant Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad published in International Journal of Intellectual Property Rights. An International Refereed Journal—Volume 7, Issue 1, January- December 2016,pp.01-05, ISSN Print: 0976-6529 and ISSN Online: 0976-6537. © IAEME Publication.
- “One Thought On “The Doctrine Of Subrogation Under Transfer Of Property Act” authored by “M.V. Chandramathi” published in “International Journal of Mechanical Engineering & Technology (IJMET), Volume 8, Issue 11, November 2017, pp. 942–948; ISSN Print: 0976-6340 and ISSN Online: 0976-6359; Scopus Indexed Journal, Journal Impact Factor (2016): 9.2286 Calculated by GISI (www.jifactor.com); InfoBase Index IBI Factor for the year 2015–16 is 3.46; Thomson Reuters' Researcher ID: B-7384-2016”.
- Right to Privacy Under the Indian Constitution—An Critical Analysis with special reference to Medical Ethics by M.V.Chandramathi, Asst prof, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad & D. Ganesh Kumar, Asst prof, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad in Orient Journal Of Law and Social Sciences, Volume XII, Issue-4, March 2018 with ISSN No: 0973-7480, pp. 40-52
- MV Chandramathi, "Overview of Appointment of Judges" a two day national seminar on Constitutional Development Through Judicial Process ,21st September 2006 organized by Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad.
- M.V.Chandramathi, “Separation of Powers: Doctrine and Practice”, a two day national seminar on Judiciary in India-- Constitutional Perspectives, 2008 organized by Osmania University, graduates association, Hyderabad
- Chandramathi, MV, “Challenges to reasonable restrictions and unreasonable speech in a democratic country”, a two day national seminar on expanding contours of freedom of expression in India – constitutional and legal perspectives, 11 October, 2015, organized by Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad.
- M.V.Chandramathi Asst professor at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad presented a paper on 8th March 2016 on “Human Rights Challenges Faced By Women In Accessing Justice Against Obstetric Violence, A Two Day National Seminar on “Criminal Justice System in India—Recent Trends” on 8th and 9th March 2016 organised by Osmania Law College.
- M.V.Chandramathi Asst professor at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad presenting a paper on 24th April 2016 on “Online Shopping and Cyber Security—Understanding Security of Cashless Transactions.” A Two Day National Seminar On “Information Technology and Law—Issues, Concerns and Challenges” April 23rd and 24th, 2016 organised by Osmania Law College.
- M.V.Chandramathi Asst Professor at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad presented a paper on “Uniform Civil Code—A means to achieve Gender Equity”. A Two Day National Seminar on Uniform Civil Code—Issues and Challenges on 25th and 26th March, 2017 organised by K V Rangareddy Law College, Gaganmahal Hyderabad
- M.V.Chandramathi Asst professor and Ms Shanthi Asst Professor at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad presented a paper on 15th October 2017 on “Compensation for Medical Negligence Cases Under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986”, a Two Day Telangana State Level Seminar on “Consumer Law—Redressal Mechanism and Recent Developments”, organised by Consumer Chair, Nalsar University of Law and Pendekanti Law College, Sponsored by Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, New Delhi on 14th and 15th October, 2017.
- M.V.Chandramathi Asst professor at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad attended a A One day Workshop on “Recent Trends In Banking Laws In India” is organized by Osmania University on 6th April 2018 in association with The Institute of Company secretaries of India, Hyderabad Chapter